Document Delivery Service
Medical Library provides the Document Delivery Service (DDS) for students and staff of the faculty. Students and staff could request full text articles and book chapters not available in the Library via this service.
- This is a free service provided to you by the library
- DDS provide digital Copies (PDF) of articles or Book Chapters on your request.
- Due to copyright restrictions, we cannot deliver entire e-books and fill only one book chapter per request. If you need more than one chapter, submit separate requests.
- You can request maximum 10 articles at a time.
- Providing incomplete citation information may invalidate your request. For articles, include the journal and article title, author, volume, issue number, year, and the page numbers. For book chapters, include the book and chapter title, author and/or editor, year, and chapter page numbers. Conference name should be included for a Conference article
- Once a request is filled, you will get an email that the document is available.
- Articles or Book Chapters requested through DDS cannot be used as an optional reading material in LMS without having a permission.