- Lending and Reference Services.
- Inter Library Loan & Document Delivery Services - Registered students and staff may use this service to obtain items that are not available in the library.
- Current Awareness Services - Users are informed the new resources, new additions and new services introduced to the library via e-mail, Notices & Memos.
- User-Education Service - Information Literacy skills programmes are conducted by the library for students and staff of the faculty
- Database Searching and Information Retrieval Services – On Request.
- Reader Advisory Service – Library handles various user queries on information and provides proper guidance to users.
- Photocopying Service - This service is provided via a private vendor.