YOUNG RESEARCHERS' SYMPOSIUM 2018
Inspiring the next generation of innovators and scientists
CALL FOR PAPERS
Inviting all student research groups of MBBS Batch 24 and SHS Batch 5 to submit their abstracts. This is an opportunity for our young researchers to communicate their research in a scientific forum and to get exposed to contemporary research in the field.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be submitted on or before 31st January 2018 online using the google form.
- Abstracts should describe original work conducted by students.
- Name(s) of author(s), should be stated clearly (surnames with initials) and according to the order they must be published in the abstract book.
- Please state the name of the author who will be presenting at the symposium.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words excluding the title and author(s) details and contain the following sub sections:
- Keywords (Up to 5)
- Conclusions & Recommendations
- The title should not exceed 150 characters
- For further information or clarifications please contact
- Dr. Pavithra Godamunne (Dept of Medical Education)
- Dr. B. Kumarendran (Dept of Public Health)
- Ms. Dumini De Silva (Dept of Disability Studies)
PLENARY SPEAKER : PLEASE AWAIT DETAILS
Deadline - 31st January 2018 / Notification of acceptance - 7th February 2018 / Symposium date - 14th February 2018
Organized by: The Departments of Medical Education, Public Health & Disability Studies.