- To establish a single, secure database of all the alumni of the Institute and members of the association to help people connect with each other.
- To encourage the Alumni to take part in the progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility
- To help the alumni with their technical and carrier problems through involvement of other alumni and faculty
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help deserving students.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute.
- To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To invest and deal with the funds and moneys of the Association.
- To print, publish and circulate articles, newsletters, journals, bulletins, pamphlets, posters, that the Association deems fit/desirable for promotion and furtherance of its objectives.