YOUNG RESEARCHERS' SYMPOSIUM 2019
Inspiring the next generation of innovators and scientists
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
This invitation is for all student research groups of MBBS Batch 25 and SHS Batch 6 to submit their abstracts for the above conference scheduled to be held on 13th March 2019. This is an opportunity for our young researchers to communicate their research in a scientific forum and to get exposed to contemporary research in the field.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract must be submitted online on or before 15th February 2019 using the link to the google form provided below.
- Abstracts should describe original work conducted by students.
- Name(s) of author(s), should be stated clearly (surnames with initials) and according to the order they must be published in the abstract book.
- Please state the name of the author who will be presenting at the symposium.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words excluding the title and author(s) details and be structured according to the following sub sections:
- Conclusions & Recommendations
- Keywords (Up to 5)
- The title should not exceed 150 characters
- For further information or clarifications please contact
- Dr. Manuja Perera (Dept of Public Health)
- Dr Dilmini Karunaratne (Dept of Medical Education)
- Ms. Dumini De Silva (Dept of Disability Studies)
Abstract submission extended until 15th Friday, February, 2019.
PLENARY SPEAKER : DR.DILEEPA EDIRIWEERA
Organized by: The Departments of Medical Education, Public Health & Disability Studies.