- Pearson, Melissa, David Gunnell, Keith Hawton, Shaluka Jayamanne, Chathurani Pabasara, Tharidu Jayathilaka, Kalpani Dissanayaka, Sandamali Rajapaksha, Prasanna Thilakarathna, and Suneth Agampodi. "Risk factors associated with purchasing pesticide from shops for self-poisoning: a protocol for a population-based case–control study."BMJ open(2015): e007822.
- Madsen, Lizell Bustamante, Michael Eddleston, Kristian Schultz Hansen, Melissa Pearson, Suneth Agampodi, Shaluka Jayamanne, and Flemming Konradsen. "Cost-effectiveness analyses of self-harm strategies aimed at reducing the mortality of pesticide self-poisonings in Sri Lanka: a study protocol." BMJ open 5, no. 2 (2015): e007333.
- de Silva HA, Pathmeswaran A, Ranasinha CD, Jayamanne S, Samarakoon SB, Hittarage A, Kalupahana R, Ratnatilaka GA, Uluwatthage W, Aronson JK, Armitage JM, Lalloo DG, de Silva, HJ . Low-dose adrenaline, promethazine, and hydrocortisone in the prevention of acute adverse reactions to antivenom following snakebite: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. PLoS Medicine 2011; 8(5): e1000435. [Epub 2011 May 10].
- Mohamed F, Perera A, Wijayaweera K, Kularatne K, Jayamanne S, Eddleston M, Dawson A, Konradsen F, Gunnell D. The prevalence of previous self-harm amongst self-poisoning patients in Sri Lanka. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 2011; 46(6): 517-20. [Epub 2010 Apr 7].
- Pearson M, Konradsen F, Gunnell D, Dawson AH, Pieris R, Weerasinghe M, Knipe, DW, Jayamanne S, Metcalfe C, Hawton K, Wickramasinghe AR, Atapattu W, Bandara P, de Silva D, Ranasinghe A, Mohamed F, Buckley NA, Gawarammana I, Eddleston MA . Community-based cluster randomised trial of safe storage to reduce pesticide self-poisoning in rural Sri Lanka: study protocol. BMC Public Health 2011; 11: 879.
- Wilks MF, Tomenson, JA, Fernando R, Ariyananda PL, Berry DJ, Buckley NA, Gawarammana IB, Jayamanne S, Gunnell D, Dawson A. Formulation changes and time trends in outcome following paraquat ingestion in Sri Lanka. Clinical Toxicology(Phila) 2011; 49(1): 21-8.
- Williams SS, Wijesinghe CA, Jayamanne SF, Buckley NA, Dawson AH, Lalloo DG, de Silva HJ. Delayed psychological morbidity associated with snakebite envenoming. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2011; Aug 5(8): e1255. [Epub 2011 Aug 2].