Go to top
CORE COMPETENCIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Receiving human bodies for teaching purposes- The department has a special body receiving area which is utilized by the bereaved members of the dead at the time of donating the body.
- Body preparatory room with trained staff to preserve and prepare cadavers.
- Cadaveric dissections of human bodies.
- Video recording and demonstrations for student teaching.
- Gross museum specimens room for student teaching.
- Radiological laboratory with a collection of radiological films for student teaching purposes.
- Virtual laboratory – with fully digitalized online teaching facilities for tissue morphology.
- Histology tissue preparatory room – for tissue processing and staining.
- Post graduate research laboratory – for research studies and their publications.