Course code: PHTH E2084
CLINICAL PHYSIOTHERAPY STRAND
Course unit title: Clinical Rotation -Neurology
- To develop clinical competence for the practice of physiotherapy in Neurology.
Learning outcomes: At the end of the course unit, the student should be able to,
- demonstrate required physiotherapy skills in managing patients with different neurological illnesses.
- apply the basic and applied science knowledge in the practice of physiotherapy.
- demonstrate client-centered attitude in physiotherapy practice.
- taking an evidence based approach to clinical practice.