Course code PHTH E3223
Course unit title: Physiotherapy in Women's Health
- To build the student's capacity to plan and implement a physiotherapy treatment programme for complications arising in pregnancy and for gynecological conditions
Learning outcomes: At the end of the course unit, the student should be able to,
- describe anatomy and physiology of the female reproductive system.
- discuss about complications arising in pregnancy.
- describe common gynecological conditions.
- formulate a physiotherapy programme to minimize complications arising in pregnancy.
- plan and implement a physiotherapy treatment for gynecological conditions.