Course code: PHTH E3163
STRAND OF STUDENT SELECTED COMPONENTS
Course title: Physiotherapy in Sports
- To equip the student with competencies to assess, plan, and implement a sound treatment programme on a patient with sports injury.
Learning outcomes: At the end of the course the student should be able to,
- describe common sports injuries.
- recognize the role of the physiotherapist as a team player in the field of sports.
- discuss about the management and prevention of sports injuries.
- develop an effective rehabilitation program on injured players.
- implement an appropriate treatment program according to the specific injury.