Course code: PHTH E3104
Course unit title Clinical Rotation – Respiratory and Medical
- To develop clinical competence for the practice of physiotherapy in respiratory disorders.
Learning outcomes: At the end of the course unit, the student should be able to,
- demonstrate required physiotherapy skills in managing patients with different respiratory and medical disorders.
- apply the basic and applied science knowledge in the practice of physiotherapy.
- demonstrate client-centered attitude in physiotherapy practice.
- taking an evidence based approach to clinical practice.