SERVICES OF THE COMPUTER CENTRE
- Conducting lectures, practicals, workshops and seminars students of external and internal degree programs, postgraduate training programs, academic and non-academic staff of the Faculty and extended faculties.
- Managing & maintaining Faculty fiber backbone
- Providing internet facilities including open Wi-Fi services to the Faculty premises
- Providing KelaniMail email services for the staff and the students of the Faculty
- Maintaining Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform & Student NET to facilitate e-learning activities.
- Providing Information and Communications Technology laboratory facilities to the students and staff
- Providing virtual laboratory facilities for students
- Designing and developing computer and web-based systems for the Faculty
- Facilitating research activities by providing Information Technology services and designing databases